Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pokemon Sun & Moon + Gen I-III Transfers!
02-27-2016, 05:11 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2016 05:12 PM by Mega Markiss.)
Pokemon Sun & Moon + Gen I-III Transfers!
[Image: pokemon_sun_moon_logos.0.jpg]

Several somewhat believable sources have leaked the release of Pokemon Sun and Moon in late 2016! There's even better news....for Pokemon's 20th anniversary, Pokemon Red, Blue and Yellow will be released for 3DS virtual console, where you'll be able to transfer Pokemon from those games to Sun and Moon.

"This online storage application will make it possible for fans to move Pokémon wirelessly from Pokémon Red Version, Pokémon Blue Version and Pokémon Yellow Version: Special Pikachu Edition, which come to the Virtual Console on Nintendo 3DS on February 27, to Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. Pokémon from Pokémon Omega Ruby, Pokémon Alpha Sapphire, Pokémon X, and Pokémon Y can also be transferred to Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon through Pokémon Bank"

The only thing that bothers me is that searching for "Pokemon S and M" might not get you the exact results you might be looking for....

I can only imagine the extreme hope and praying from Solrock and Lunatone might be having for a mega evolution.

"Y'know...Someday we adults are gonna have to hand this world off to this little scamp and the rest of his generation. But what kinda world are we adults gonna make? What kinda world do we wanna pass to these kids? If we haven't even figured that out ourselves, we're never gonna get anywhere. So are we gonna make a world where everyone can coexist together? Or, after all, is it gonna be a world that we claim by force? One that we fight and scrabble over..." -Team Aqua Archie

Click if you give a damn.

[Image: 2hxt5lc.png]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Pokemon Sun & Moon + Gen I-III Transfers!
I have not played these versions yet, but from my childhood I had it. Now, already in adulthood,

I again found the Roms emulator and loaded it to play Pokemon . I've trained Pikachu and this is the best thing Nintendo has, I'm sure of it, but still, plan to try new versions)Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply