Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project Minimize
03-18-2015, 05:37 PM
Project Minimize
This incredibly-clever-named project will be the work that I do to make the site mobile friendly. Google is already on my back that PR doesn't look too good on phones so over the next few weeks (hopefully with help), I will be making the site better-looking for phones.

Take a look at http://pokerealm.com/beta and please tell me if the nav bar looks good on your phone. It looks okay on mine but with so many different phones out there, I can't be sure it looks good on others. Please let me know what phone you are using and how good / bad the nav and page looks and works.

Very good work on the beta pages, Variant! I'm building from them.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-24-2015, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2015 09:54 PM by Markiss.)
RE: Project Minimize
it doesnt do anything when I click NFE tiers or speed tiers. Forums, downloads and articles link fine.

samsung galaxy

"Y'know...Someday we adults are gonna have to hand this world off to this little scamp and the rest of his generation. But what kinda world are we adults gonna make? What kinda world do we wanna pass to these kids? If we haven't even figured that out ourselves, we're never gonna get anywhere. So are we gonna make a world where everyone can coexist together? Or, after all, is it gonna be a world that we claim by force? One that we fight and scrabble over..." -Team Aqua Archie

Click if you give a damn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-27-2015, 07:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2015 07:47 PM by Yuuka Kazami.)
RE: Project Minimize
Why are you using my old terrible layout as a base? Try my other one instead. It's newer! http://variant.pokerealm.com/beta

(It also looks prettier. Might just be me, though.)

I definitely don't mind you guys using the layouts I made for Pokerealm as a base for something else, but I think you should try using my current beta layout as opposed to that old one. Also I distinctly remember having the navbar on the left? The point to that was I wanted to try something different and significantly more intuitive. I figured a left navigation system would be just as good as a top-heavy one, except not all up in your face about existing. I suggest having some sort of clickable menu button like how Wikipedia (et. al.) does it; I could do a quick mockup with that. But it saves precious screen real estate when it's like the Wikipedia one so I think it would be a good idea.

And yes, I can definitely help.

(Also I'd suggest using the Pokerealm icon I made more only because I kind of made it with the express intent of being used more often than it currently is.)

[Image: Th135Yuuka.gif]
(かざ)()(ゆう)()
I am indeed one who dabbles in flowers.
Is there anything I can help you with?
The hunched shoulders of a man defeated in battle... This is man's true pathos. This truly is dandyism. - Viscount Orloff, Pokémon X and Y
Formerly known as: VMU, 7, Variant
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply