Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stupid things you've done....
12-24-2013, 03:36 PM
Stupid things you've done....
Name a stupid thing you've done in Pokemon!

But don't make a list, post one event, then wait for someone else to post! We don't wanna run out of stories so soon.

If you guys are anything like me you've got plenty.

[Image: 800px-Gameboy_Advance_On.png]

Okay, you know how they say Gameboys were made of "nintendium"? That mysterious super light element that was resistant to all other elements? Yeah I once tried to play Pokemon with my friend during a huge rainstorm. I had my game boy in my loose coat pocket and fell over a lot.

A week later, my game boy had been lost for, well, a week! I couldn't find it anywhere. Till by brother, with a shovel and pail said he found a "prehistoric game boy fossil". Mine. At first I was sad, then I was in denial, I cleaned out as much of the the dirt as I could and against all logic, jammed batteries and Ruby version into it. Then I turned it on.

The Game Boy was that day christened "Ol' Reliable" and resides at my bedside...

Must draw signature :Exclamation
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 05:55 PM by Yuuka Kazami.)
RE: Stupid things you've done....
My Game Boy Color was run over by a truck. Still worked. Actually, so did my original DS. Huh.

In Pokemon related things, I'd say the dumbest thing I ever did was break my Blue version irreparably fail to catch the Red Gyarados. But I've done a lot of stupid things.

[Image: Th135Yuuka.gif]
(かざ)()(ゆう)()
I am indeed one who dabbles in flowers.
Is there anything I can help you with?
The hunched shoulders of a man defeated in battle... This is man's true pathos. This truly is dandyism. - Viscount Orloff, Pokémon X and Y
Formerly known as: VMU, 7, Variant
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2013, 06:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-24-2013 06:05 PM by The Scarlet Devil.)
I've accidentally left my Gen III games in my pocket so they ended up going in the washing machine, they still work though.

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8286-3046
NNID: Cyndaqwil
[Image: 729daf0ecf7459ee71160a78cf7613ab.png]
12-24-2013, 08:27 PM
I had three shinnies in Pokemon Sapphire but my internal clock ran out of batteries, and I wanted to go to mirage island. So, for some reason, I thought restarting my save file would fix it. NOPE.

~Please let me show you the pain my scars have made me obtain~